Monday, April 20, 2009

>: It's been a while.

This Blog stuff is difficult to stay up on. Facebook is so much easier, but I think that the harder it is, the more meaningful so here we go.
This will be a meaningless post, I just found some animal pictures online to make people like me and Matisse laugh. I'll try to post something like our New York trip a few months ago or something like it.





By the way, my missionary papers will be done and being sent in at the beginning of next week (pending a dental appointment on Wednesday and making sure they're all good with the Bishop this Sunday).
















Johnny likes to lay by the furnace room door to warm up in the winter.

By the way, for those who aren't following it like you're watching Lost, The new Star Trek movie comes out May 8th. Looks pretty awesome, but in a different class than the old Treks.
Here is a link to the official site if you want to watch all of the trailers and videos they have released. My personal favorite is when Jim Kirk meets Leonard McCoy.

2 comments:

EmilyCC said...

A great post! It's funny I think blogging is so much easier than Facebook, which confirms my worst fears--I am old.

Can't wait for our trip!

jaredandmatisse said...

LOL Em! You are silly. I love your post Daniel. It occurred to me that the "Spy among us" photo is like our family because I was the only girl out of the four. I always tried to fit in. It was so nice to have Mom out. She got sick on the air plane ride home. So SAD! so be extra nice to her.